Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Christina Carrasco

My name is Christina Carrasco and I am 21 years old. I attended Illinois State University for a year, and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, school became too expensive and I transferred to Waubonsee Community College that following semester. My longterm goal is to be a Special Education teacher, but I like to do things on my time. It might take me a bit longer than others to achieve that goal, but it will get done. I live in Oswego with my family and have officially enrolled as a full time student for this semester. I've always found the stars and outer space in general, to be very fascinating. The idea that our entire world is just a small speck when thinking about the universe, truly does blow my mind! I was lucky enoughto see my first shooting star, about two months ago, during one of those meteor showers. It was the most miraculous thing I have ever laid my eyes on. I am very excited to learn about all the many different things in the sky and then some! I've been waiting quite sometime to take this class and am very excited that it finally fits into my schedule. 

No comments: